Pull off the pole wheel correctly !!
These tools must be worth it to you if you want to work on the engine yourself, because:
A normal finished flywheel puller costs between 10 and 35 EUR.
A new pole wheel from 80 EUR upwards - if there is still one ...!
Custom-made products are also possible for special cases!
Please send pictures and dimensions of the pole wheel with crankshaft by email.
To protect the thread of the crankshaft you should use a suitable protective cap. Then the pressure screw of the puller will not damage the sensitive thread!
Because if the thread is defective then the crankshaft is also defective!
Then use these instructions for the optimal use of a flywheel puller:
1. Unscrew the pressure screw
2. Screw the large thread as far as possible into or onto the pole wheel!
3. Screw in the pressure screw as far as it will go.
4. Then tighten with medium strength and first test with a bouncing blow (plastic hammer) on the pressure screw whether the pole wheel pops off.
5. If not, tighten the pressure screw approx. ½ a turn and give it another blow
6. Repeat step 5 until the pole wheel jumps off by itself after a bounce.
NEVER just force the pressure screw to tighten !!!
Otherwise the rotor thread or the puller could be damaged.